1100 GPH BILGE PUMP
Submersible, ignition protected. Built-in thermal cut-off provides added protection for pump and vessel. Stainless steel shaft. Uses 1" or 1-1/8" hose discharge hose.
RULE MODEL 27DA 12V 1100 GPH
- Connections: For 25mm (1") and 28mm (1 1/8") bore hose.
- Dimensions: 111mm high, 64mm x 74mm.
- Current Draw: 3.7(amps)
- Fuse Size: 6(amp)
- Output: Up to 69 litres/minute (15 gallons/minute) without check valve. Max recommended discharge head 2m.
- Compact pump for smaller vessels.
- Tough plastic body.
- Quick release inlet strainer allows rapid cleaning.
- Low amp draw conserves batteries.
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off. Motor rated for 1500-hour life.
- Check Valve included for Back Flow Prevention.
- Vented body to prevent air locking.
- Threaded port for easier installation and maintenance.
- For automatic operation use Rule Float Switches.
- Base not interchangeable with old range but can be fitted to existing screw holes.
- Packaged Dimensions: L:18.00 x H:9.00 x W:17.00cm
- Actual Weight: 0.41 Kg (Approx. 0.61 Kg packed)