COMPUTERIZED BILGE PUMPS 1100GPH
No float switches in the bilge to worry about. A self-contained micro computer automatically checks the bilge every few minutes. If water is present, the computerized pump will automatically run until the water is gone, then shut of
RULE MODEL 27SA 12V 1100GPH
- Connections: For 25mm (1") and 28mm (1 1/8") bore hose.
- Dimensions: 120mm high, 64mm x 74mm.
- Current Draw: 3.7(amps)
- Fuse Size: 6(amp)
- Output: Up to 69 litres/minute (15 gallons/minute) without check valve. Max recommended discharge head 2m.
- Compact pump for smaller vessels.
- Tough plastic body.
- Quick release inlet strainer allows rapid cleaning.
- Low amp draw conserves batteries.
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off. Motor rated for 1500-hour life.
- Check Valve included for Back Flow Prevention.
- Vented body to prevent air locking.
- Threaded port for easier installation and maintenance.
- No need for a separate float switch. Third wire for manual override.
- Base not interchangeable with old range but can be fitted to existing screw holes.
- Packaged Dimensions: L:18.00 x H:9.00 x W:17.00cm
- Actual Weight: 0.41 Kg (Approx. 0.61 Kg packed)