1500 GPH HEAVY DUTY BILGE PUMP 12V
The Rule 1500 heavy duty bilge pump continues to offer more pumping capacity and more exclusive design features than any comparable competitive pump. This unit is fully submersible and has an easy clean snap lock strainer with silent and vibration free operation. Anti-airlock protection, compact and efficient long life motor with ignition protection. No burn-out when run dry. Rust and corrosion protection. Used by leading boat builders worldwide
- Connections: For 28mm (1 1/8") bore hose.
- Dimensions: 153mm high, 100mm base diameter.
- Fuse Size: 9(amp)
- Output: Up to 95 litres/minute (21 gallons/minute). Max. recommended discharge head 2m.
- For mid-sized yachts and motor cruisers.
- Tough plastic body with integral strainer.
- Quick release inlet strainer allows rapid cleaning.
- Ignition protected.
- For automatic operation use Rule Float Switches.
- Packaged Dimensions: L:11.00 x H:16.00 x W:14.00cm
- Actual Weight: 1.39 Kg (Approx. 1.89 Kg packed