360 GPH BILGE PUMP
These pumps offer quality features while keeping size and cost to a minimum. These Rule pumps are unmatched in pumping power and longevity. Use 3/4" discharge outlet
RULE MODEL 24DA 12V 360GPH
- Connections: For 19mm (3/4") bore hose.
- Dimensions: 99mm high, 64mm x 74mm.
- Current Draw: 2.1(amps)
- Fuse Size: 2.5(amp)
- Output: Up to 23 litres/minute (5 gallons/minute) without check valve. Max. recommended discharge head 2m.
- Light, compact pump for ski-boats and small vessels.
- Tough plastic body with integral strainer.
- Quick release inlet strainer allows rapid cleaning.
- Low amp draw conserves batteries.
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off.
- Check Valve included for Back Flow Prevention.
- Vented body to prevent air locking.
- Threaded port for easier installation and maintenance.
- For automatic operation use Rule Float Switches.
- Base not interchangeable with old range but can be fitted to existing screw holes.
- Packaged Dimensions: L:18.00 x H:9.00 x W:17.00cm
- Actual Weight: 0.41 Kg (Approx. 0.61 Kg packed)