500 GPH BILGE PUMPS
These pumps offer quality features while keeping size and cost to a minimum. These Rule pumps are unmatched in pumping power and longevity. Use 3/4" discharge outlet
Rule 500 Model Number: 25DA Volts (DC): 12
- Connections: For 19mm (3/4") bore hose.
- Dimensions: 99mm high, 64mm x 74mm.
- Current Draw: 1.6(amps)
- Fuse Size: 4(amp)
- Output: Up to 31 litres/minute (7 gallons/minute) without check valve. Max. recommended discharge head 2m.
- Light, compact pump for ski-boats and small vessels.
- Tough plastic body with integral strainer.
- Quick release inlet strainer allows rapid cleaning.
- Low amp draw conserves batteries.
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off. Motor rated for 1500-hour life.
- Check Valve included for Back Flow Prevention.
- Vented body to prevent air locking.
- Threaded port for easier installation and maintenance.
- For automatic operation, use Rule Float Switches.
- Base not interchangeable with old range but can be fitted to existing screw holes.
- Packaged Dimensions: L:18.00 x H:9.00 x W:17.00cm
- Actual Weight: 0.41 Kg (Approx. 0.61 Kg packed)