COMPUTERIZED BILGE PUMPS 500GPH
No float switches in the bilge to worry about. A self-contained micro computer automatically checks the bilge every few minutes. If water is present, the computerized pump will automatically run until the water is gone, then shut of
RULE MODEL 25SA 12V 500GPH AUTOMATIC
- Connections: For 19mm (3/4") bore hose.
- Dimensions: 107mm high, 64mm x 74mm.
- Current Draw: 1.6(amps)
- Fuse Size: 4(amp)
- Output: Up to 31 litres/minute (7 gallons/minute) at 12v, without check valve. Max. recommended discharge head 2m.
- Fully automated bilge pump with computerised operation.
- Tough plastic body with integral strainer.
- Quick release strainer allows rapid cleaning.
- Low amp draw conserves batteries.
Checks for water every 2 1/2 minutes (Runs for 1/2 second)
Consumes 0.20 amps per day
- Built-in Thermal Cut-Off.
- Check Valve included for Back Flow Prevention.
- Vented body to prevent air locking.
- Threaded port for easier installation and maintenance.
- No Need for separate float switch, third wire for manual override.
- Base not interchangeable with old range but can be fitted to existing screw holes.
- Packaged Dimensions: L:18.00 x H:17.00 x W:9.00cm
- Actual Weight: 0.41 Kg (Approx. 0.61 Kg packed)