900 GPH BILGE PUMP LOW PROFILE SERIES
Rule's LoPro Series Bilge Pumps are only 2.4" high. The LP900S model features two automated modes. The first one engages the pump when the water level reaches 2" or 1.3" (user choice); and the second one checks for water by briefly turning on the pump every 2.5 minutes. The LP900D model uses a traditional float and/or panel switch for operation. The entire body swivels up to 180°, making the pump extremely easy to install.
RULE MODEL LP900D 12V NO SWITCH
- Connections: For 19mm (3/4"), 25mm (1") or 28mm (1 1/8") bore hose.
- Dimensions: 193mm long, 59mm diameter.
- Current Draw: 4(amps)
- Fuse Size: 7.5(amp)
- Output: Up to 56 litres/minute (12.5 gallons/minute). Max. recommended discharge head 3m
- Brings Rule pumping power to tight spaces.
- Fully rotating discharge body for installation flexibility.
- Choice of discharge ports supplied with each pump.
- Ignition protected.
- Horizontal or Vertical Mounting
- For automatic operation use Rule Float Switches.
- Rule LoPro Submersible Bilge Pumps Video
- Packaged Dimensions: L:30.00 x H:10.00 x W:21.00cm
- Actual Weight: 0.70 Kg (Approx. 0.95 Kg packed)