900 GPH BILGE PUMP LOW PROFILE SERIES
Rule's LoPro Series Bilge Pumps are only 2.4" high. The LP900S model features two automated modes. The first one engages the pump when the water level reaches 2" or 1.3" (user choice); and the second one checks for water by briefly turning on the pump every 2.5 minutes. The LP900D model uses a traditional float and/or panel switch for operation. The entire body swivels up to 180°, making the pump extremely easy to install.
RULE MODEL LP900S 12V W/AUTOMATED MODES
- Connections: For 19mm (3/4"), 25mm (1") or 28mm (1 1/8") bore hose.
- Dimensions: 237mm long, 59mm diameter.
- Current Draw: 4(amps)
- Fuse Size: 7.5(amp)
- Output: Up to 56 litres/minute (12.5 gallons/minute). Max. recommended discharge head 3m
- Brings Rule pumping power to tight spaces.
- Fully rotating discharge body for installation flexibility.
- Choice of discharge ports supplied with each pump.
- Ignition protected.
- Horizontal or Vertical Mounting
- 3 Operation Modes:
High water mode; The pump starts when the water level reaches 50mm (2")
Low water mode; Turn the motor cartridge 180º and the sensor is at 33mm (1.3")
Full Electronic mode; The pump automatically turns on every 2.5 minutes to check for water, if water is detected the pump runs until the water is gone.
- Rule LoPro Submersible Bilge Pumps Video
- Packaged Dimensions: L:30.00 x H:10.00 x W:21.00cm
- Actual Weight: 0.70 Kg (Approx. 0.95 Kg packed)